Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sewing Again

I now have a plethera of fabric.
March 2011 was my first post, post sewing machine purchase.
I am still learning, but have tried to branch out and have even modified patterns.
Who am I?
SewExpo and the Shop Hop here on the west side of Washington state are pretty big events in the world of fabric. I've had to put myself on restriction. No new fabric until I get more items finished. That only seems to apply to in store purchases though. On-line is still fair game!
Most of the projects have been baby blankets. They are about the right size for me to finish and start. Good thing so many people I know keep reproducing.
Below are blankets this year that all went to friends and their new progeny.

The gray and pink is an exception. It is still in my possession waiting for the right baby to send it to.






No comments:

Post a Comment