Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Smelly Soap

I love me some smelly soap.
I have a drawer full of it. The picture below features Zum bar Almond soap. It is one of the world's greatest things. (many can attest to my deep and abiding affection for almond smells. hmmmmm almond extract)


However deep my affinity for almond, I am at a loss to explain why the 3 oz soap that was put in the dish MONTHS ago is still the soap in my dish. I have many other soaps waiting for their turn. I can't figure out how this one little bar of soap has managed to last so incredibly long. I don't remember the exact date that I introduced this soap to my bathroom. Primarily because it has been so very, very long ago. And yes, I wash my hands regularly.
So almond bar soap you are now on notice.
I am watching you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment