Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just need a Tutorial.


I can do all things through YouTube tutorials.
The story of despair and hope. A very short story.
In January 2012 the front driver's side headlight went out on my ever steady mode of transportation.
I got home, and mentally ran through all my options.
They were slim at best.
YouTube then entered the fray.
After multiple views of a YouTube tutorial, and chanting the instructions to myself, I decided that I could conquer. Well, I hoped I could.
The next morning I awoke to find a thick fog hanging over the area.
A trip to the car parts store gave me the needed light source.
Yes, I changed that light myself. I am a road warrior.

Evidence of the light I changed. All. By. Myself.

Next up: replacing a sink and learning to hulu hoop.

YouTube's gotta have something for those.

1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed. After hearing your successful foray into headlight-changing, I looked up how to change my own on youtube. I stopped at "just crawl up under the chassis and unscrew the grill" and spent the $10 at the JiffyLube to get it changed. I bow to your I-am-woman-hear-me-roar aptitudes. Kudos, my friend.

    ReplyDelete